Sunday, June 27, 2010

All lit up!!!


And I don't mean drinking - I mean that I had a basket or two of laundry to fold but instead made some new homes for tea lights using old glass containers (from maraschino cherries, jam, etc.) 


It was, in fact, another "craft camp" project!  What I like about this is that I have a similar container that we initially purchased for our wedding and I kept it all these years thinking I would make more...well I finally did, hooray!  I'm really happy with how they turned out, what do you think?

3 comments:

Pat said...

I LOVE these!!! I've always loved mason and jelly jars and what a wonderfully organic way to use them. The final picture reminds me of campfires and late nights on our porch.

The Crafty Fox said...

AAAAdorable. I love it! I wish I can get more of these RVA summer camp crafts going. I never seem to have enough time.

laura elizabeth said...

So good!! They turned out lovely!! Oh I really want to try these now. You're making me look bad on these projects. I need to catch up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails