Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Picnic Basket that Wasn't...


For picnics that is!  My aunt gave us this picnic basket several years ago and I've always loved it...we just don't seem to get out much for picnics.  A couple of months ago I looked around my living room with random bits of crafty paraphernalia here and there.  Ella wasn't mobile yet, so we were not yet at risk of gummed ribbon or little fingers finding a glue bottle, but still the mess made me uneasy.  I remembered the basket sitting on a high shelf in our guest bathroom (hey, we have limited storage).  I gathered up all the supplies I routinely use and low and behold - a perfect fit!  Now I still have all my craftiness in the main living area at the ready, but in a much nicer (and tidier) package!

Here is a peak inside!  I put some old photos of Ben and I in there at the top, one taken on a special trip to our first bed and breakfast together and the other taken at our favorite breakfast joint in St. Paul, MN.  


Now if my craft room could be as neat...hmmm, someday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails