Monday, November 2, 2009

Still no baby!

Well, I am officially 2 days overdue (though it seems like FOREVER) and I could still go for another 12 days...wow. I did a good job up until about a week ago of having no stretch marks on my tummy (they are genetic - so good job Mom and Abuela!) However, since someone likes to roll so much and is doing a good job growing, I've sprouted a few little ones. Nothing I really mind, though, since they'll go away once I get my waist back!

Speaking of my waist, it's a distant memory at this point! Sometimes I don't remember what it was like to wear pants without elastic :) Unexpectedly I've also lost my ankles within the last month. Happily, I've been assured that they will quickly return once this baby is on my outside :)

Now we're just in a waiting pattern - I suppose that I should not be surprised that my child is late, seeing as Ben and I are also often late! I'll keep you posted if anything exciting (i.e. birth) happens!


Also, there is no fruit or vegetable to illustrate the 10th month (which I'm currently in - 9 months my butt!) But here are fruit pictures for the 8th and 9th months. I certainly look like I swallowed a watermelon!!!

Eighth Month!!!
Photobucket

Ninth Month!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails