Sunday, April 17, 2011

changes...

 
We've been sick around here lately.  Rather, we've been sick for the past 2 months (or so it seems!)  A nasty cold that takes you out at the knees and keeps you down for at least a week.  We keep sharing, too, so Ella and I are generally miserable together.  I haven't been feeling very bloggy - actually I haven't been feeling a lot of anything recently!  Not inspired, not finishing (or starting) any projects, not doing laundry (but who really cares about that!).  We've been doing a lot of sitting and cuddling, reading stories and doing puzzles, dreaming of warmer weather.  I've thought about putting my blog on hold, on taking a break, but I do have a few things up my sleeves that I want to share, though I'm not able to quite yet.  So I'm cutting back, I'll only now be posting a few times each week to share things that really move me.  As you may imagine, a lot will still be of my beautiful Ella-Bean, but you'll also see photos that inspire me, things that make me smile from Etsy, and other odds and ends.  I just wanted to give a head's up - life, by definition, is fluid, and sometimes you just have to "make it work" (as Tim Gunn would say!!)  I do hope you'll still stop by to join me on my travels!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Hope you all feel better soon and that the sickies stay away for a LONG time!!! I know what it's like, being sick sucks!!!


Also I awarded your blog today! Love reading it!
http://toloveeverymoment.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-blog-love.html

gb said...

Life = fluid, fractious, frazzled, frayed, fizzy, fractious, fantastic...

When life is fluid - grab a life preserver,hang on, and paddle like hell...

Melissa said...

okay, where have you been? hope you guys are doing well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails