Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo an Hour!!!

Here it is folks, my day today, every hour, in pictures!!!

8am - Ella's breakfast

9am - playing with stickers before getting dressed

10am - ready for our playdate!

11am - playing with the sit-n-spin

 12pm - wiping her mouth after a yummy lunch

 1pm - our little Mardi Gras parade!!!

2pm - heading home for nap

3pm - folding laundry while Ella sleeps

4pm - sad because the dog bumped her

5pm - playing with the dog and stringing beads

6pm - dinner of homemade mac 'n cheese with chicken and peas

7pm - bath and then bed time

8pm - actively avoiding dishes

9pm - I'm not leaving this brown chair for the rest of the evening!

10pm - watching bad (cheesy) TV

 11pm - finishing this post and then to bed!!

Well that was fun!  I'd like to say thank you to my iPhone, since I used it to take all of these pictures :)  So what did you do today??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool post! I love this idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails