Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love you summer...


After a killer morning exercise (in a good way) followed by a fun afternoon at the pool with friends, I'm just plum tuckered out!  Even Miss Ella-Bean went to sleep without so much as a peep or protest.  As August draws to a close we can relish in the fact that we have really loved the heck out of this summer!!  My kiddo has a little farmer's tan and we all have a lot of good memories and pictures.  She has grown so much so fast, it makes me wonder if her whole childhood will be like this (probably).  For tonight, though, I think it's time to hunker down with a book, read a page or two, and fall asleep to the sound of cicadas and our fan.  I do love you summer!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Summer is my BFF. I sure will miss it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails