Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grow Green with Me!

Spring has sprung and our world is once again filled with that beautiful yellow-spring-green of new leaves and growth.  Such a vibrant color - I want to bring it inside with me! Check out this greenery...

Oh my, these green milk glass mugs are just too much!  When we got married Ben and I registered for all white plates, but as time has gone by I am craving some color in our cupboards...these would be just the ticket!


I love love love these felted acorns - they are made with real acorn tops - and couldn't be cuter.

I wish these little birdies were headed to Ella's bedroom (though I don't have any free walls)!

The necklace is nice, the presentation? Awesome!!

Curly Girl Designs are magic (and generally spot-on.)

His name is Murdock and he is grumpy...probably because he only has one tooth.

This fellow is Rupert and he is bored...it's all in the eyes!


Tee-shirt yarn - what will they think of next?!



This apron makes me want to bake! I love the tiers.


3 comments:

Rach said...

Oh my! You really shouldn't feed my etsy addiction by showing me *more* cute things that I now want to buy :)

Unknown said...

@Rach - not all are from etsy...just most!

Rach said...

On Noes! I don't need any other places to look at pretty things :) Those green milk glasses are calling my name....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails