Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our little Sweet Pea

Photobucket

Here we are in week 6 - it's been a different ride from round one. Tonight I have terrible heartburn, which only moderately responded to my remedy...more acid! This was one of those I think I read somewhere (don't remember where) that if you have heartburn then you need more acid to help it...I think I have heartburn because of the pizza. Oh well! I've also had a lot more morning sickness - not to the actually getting sick part, but certainly feeling unwell. On Saturday Ben and I did errands and cleaned the house...then I felt like puking and took a nap for 2 hours! In other news, I am now craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and apple juice - two things that when not pregnant I would not touch (peanut butter usually = gross).

My goal this week is to get back to the gym - it's more difficult waking up in the morning b/c it's dark again, but it's great having light in the evening. I'm hoping it will give me the boost I need to start working out again. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails