Saturday, March 28, 2009

Don't know how Ashleigh did it!

For those of you who don't know her, Ashleigh, my best friend since I was 4yo, threw up for months with her pregnancy. I do not know how she did it and has come out the other end wanting to have another child!

Thank goodness I have not thrown up yet (I HATE throw-up, not that anyone likes it, but I mean I really really really hate it!) but my God I am nauseous every single moment of every single day. And I know I should be happy because most likely it means that I'm making the right hormones and everything is cooking correctly, but man am I ready to get off the morning sickness train! Blech!

Things that I now can't stand:
- pizza
- spaghetti sauce
- soup (of any kind)

Things I am now living off of:
- lime popsicles
- lemons in all forms
- cheese sticks

The thing I hate the most:
- Being hungry and nauseous at the same time...not fair!

The thing I love the most:
- That my family is growing!

What I can't wait for:
- My second trimester (April 20th) and first ultrasound!

What I'll miss:
- My waistline

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails