Thursday, March 10, 2011

Evoked...

It happened yesterday while on a run, I looked down and saw them pushing up...crocuses!  A sure sign of spring, I started looking a bit closer - new branches coming out, buds appearing and temperatures in the 40s - there is light at the end of the tunnel!  These fun realizations (that spring really is right around the corner) inspired me to put together this fun spring outfit inspired by the amazing Orla Kiely transistor radio - SO FUN!!!  I don't actually wear heels, except on special occasions, they do not lend themselves to toddler chasing very well, so I'd probably pair this outfit with gold(ish) flats instead.  Yes, yes, flats, music, layers, I'm ready for spring!  What will you be wearing?

(love the look? get the details here)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails